Single Tooth Replacement
Missing A Tooth?
There are several ways to replace a missing tooth however
the best permanent solution is a dental iplant with a
- Installed as a single unit. Neighboring teeth do not need to be altered to support the implant.
- Short treatment time.
- Immediately functioning tooth.
- Looks and feels like your own tooth.
- How many visits are required? Normally 4 visits.
- What is the recovery time? You should be able to return to work the next day.
Alternative To Implant With Ceramic-Crown
This is the traditional way of doing a bridge that although works well it has multiple disadvantages compared to an implant. The main disadvantage is that you have to sacrifice the surrounding teeth (which could be perfectly healthy) in order to secure the bridge.
Removable Partial Denture
This option is more affordable than an implant but also has some distinct disadvantages. For example it’s not as stable which makes it less comfortable and not as functional. Unlike the Tooth Supported Fixed Bridge however the adjacent teeth are not affected.
This is a much less permanent option than an implant but definitely has some clear advantages to other alternatives. It is a simple and quick install, it functions well and it is made of ceramic so it gives a good esthetic result. It also doesn’t require sacrificing of the adjacent teeth.