Reconstructive Jaw Surgery
Reconstructive Jaw Surgery is a procedure that is performed in order to correct a variaty of different skeletal and dental irregularities. Reconstructive jaw surgery can be performed in order to help with ones appearance but also functionality such as chewing, speaking and breathing.
Examples Of Good Candidates For Reconstructive Jaw Surgery:
- Has had parts of the jaw removed because of a surgery.
- Experienced facial trauma
- Has a cleft lip and palate
- Has sinus cavities that are too low for a dental implant.
- Has an inadequate foundation of jawbone for an implant
If you feel like you may be a good candidate for reconstructive jaw surgery or you have any questions don’t hesitate to give us a call. We look forward to answering all of your questions.