Multiple Teeth Replacement
Missing Several Teeth?
When in need of multiple teeth replacement, a fixed bridge anchored to dental implants is the only fixed alternative to dentures. It also provides a much better solution that allows you to eat what you want and not have to be concerned about all the negatives that come from using dentures. If you have several teeth missing this is probably the best solution. That being said you’ll want to consult with your dentist or with Dr
Christensen about your specific situation. Call us
today schedule a consultation.
- The ability to eat what you want.
- Avoid bone loss and preserve your facial appearance.
- Fixed alternative to dentures.
- How many visits are required? Normally 4 to 5 visits after the initial visit.
- What is the recovery time? You should be able to return to work the next day.
Alternative To Fixed Bridge
A removable partial denture is not as comfortable and as functional as a fixed bridge. They also need to be removed from the mouth for cleaning. They are a less expensive option than a fixed bridge but are also less stable and desirable.